The Silver Eagle is the most popular and recognizable Silver bullion coin in the world. These coins have been graded a near-flawless MS-69 by PCGS, adding to their collectibility and certifying their authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and serves as a universally-recognized guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.