George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1881-CC Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as an MS-63.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.